Thursday, June 24, 2010

Intro to Chi in LA


Well Hello everyone! I know that a few of you may have seen on my FB that I was going to start this blog, so here it is....my first entry. I decided that I would start this blog seeing as how as of July 9th I will be living out here in LA for one year. Wow, that is pretty crazy to think that it really has been a whole year. Let me start by telling you what this Blog will be about, my plan so far is to share some funny stories of things that have happened out here and also talk about some pretty great things I've done since I've been out here. Most of you all know this already but this is my first time I have ever lived away from my family and it has been quite the adventure. I still miss Chicago everyday and my family and friends too of course, but it is a pretty great feeling to be totally on your own and out of your comfort zone.

This brings me to my Blog's name, I chose Chi in LA because I think calling Chicago "The Chi" is a great little nick name and it is a bit of a play in the actual word shy. As again most of you know I am not a shy person at all, but living out here has made me have to essentially start new which has actually believe it or not made me a little shy! I have gotten much better, but the first few months I felt like I was forcing myself into situations to make friends fast and then I would get all shy and weird. Needless to say it was quite awkward for a bit.

So here is your part, I want feedback from you guys. I may be writing some stuff that I am thinking of directing or writing into a screenplay at some point and I want to know what you guys think. So this entry obviously isn't one that you need to give feedback on, but feel free to if the mood strikes :-) I am really looking forward to writing and getting all of these little stories out there into the universe.

To end this entry I want to wish all of you well and tell you all that you mean so much to me and for those of you I only get to see for the holiday's now, I miss you guys so much and know that you are all out here with me.


Happy reading everyone

-M

2 comments:

  1. Excited for your upcoming stories Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roxanne you are the first person to comment! thank you so much :-) I just put up a new one for you to check out tomorrow at work.

    ReplyDelete